Technovations is a competition that recognises innovation in new organic and alternative agricultural techniques.
For whom ?
For all service providers, equipment manufacturers, additive producers for organic farming, with recent innovations (last 18 months) who are exhibiting at Tech&Bio 2019.
Why take part ?
For every registration validated by the organiser, your company will be on our “Innovation Path” identified in the Trade Fair catalogue and marked with specific signs on your booth for the 2 days of the fair.
The 6 selected nominees will also enjoy extra advertising before and during the trade fair:
- A mini presentation video for the innovation (company name, innovation name, presentation, photo),
- A display in the Technovations area over the 2 days of the fair (where 19,000 visitors are expected to pass through)
- A presence on the Tech&Bio website and social media.
The 2 winners (1 winner in each of the 2 categories) will win €1,500 each and advertising for their innovation and their business as the competition winner (valued at €2,000):
- Award ceremony in the presence of key members of the farming world, financiers and the press
- Posting articles, photos and videos on Tech&Bio social media and the website
- Press articles
Participants must send their application before 10th May 2019 at the following address: email@example.com.
A jury of experts will select the 3 nominees in the 2 categories: «machines» and «additives - services».
The public will vote at the Tech&Bio trade fair on 18th and 19th September 2019.
Technovations are breaking down borders and are open to all countries in Europe and the world.
High point organised in partnership with the Banque Populaire Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Winners of Tech&Bio 2017
These 3 winners each won €1,000 and advertising to promote their innovation.
WELL DONE !